With an approximate three-and-a-half-years worth of memories being recorded in this blog, after 251 posts, I guess it's time for a change. :)
Feel free to leave your comments! It would be much appreciated. :)
* S H A T T E R E D 6:34 PM
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Ouch. My tooth on the right side of my mouth is hurting. For some unknown reason, the pain started after I ate the dried cuttlefish slices which seemed to be turning hard and hence in turn causing me to encounter a little difficulty biting it. I hope it's not because my third wisdom tooth is growing out and hence requiring a third extraction. :(( Hopefully the pain would subside!
*Unbelievable. Is it me or that you're simply full of yourself..
* S H A T T E R E D 9:03 PM
Saturday, May 17, 2008
歌曲：因为爱(仅以此歌为四川汶川7.8级地震灾区朋友祈祷！) 歌手：群星 专辑：因为爱 EP 公司：天中文化 语言：国语 时间：2008.5.12 介绍：2008年5月12日14时28分，四川汶川县发生7.8级强震，重庆、湖南、湖北、山西、陕西、河北、北京等地有震感。地震发生后，胡锦涛总书记立即作出指示，要求尽快抢救伤员，保证灾区人民生命安全，温家宝已抵达成都并发表讲话。汶川地区通讯全部中断，具体伤亡及破坏情况未明。仅以此歌为四川汶川7.8级地震灾区朋友祈祷！网搜音乐网MP3.WangSo.COM。
Having read the news on the Szechuan quake, it's really sad to see that there is such a high number of lives lost, yet more than 90,000 people are still trapped beneath the collapsed buildings. Compared to them, I feel that we're really lucky. My heart goes out to them and I hope that they would be able to stay strong and hang in there, despite how difficult I know it would be. Hopefully those who are still unable to locate their family members would be able to find them as soon as possible. Let's keep praying for them.
Below is the video of a song, 因为爱, which has been specially composed for the victims of the quake.
* S H A T T E R E D 12:33 AM
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Due to my plain laziness, it's been some time since I last blogged.
for the time being, I shall update my blog with some random thoughts..
* The trip to Taiwan made me realise how a vacation abroad can be so relaxing. It allowed me to clear my mind and the trip made me wanna migrate to Taiwan. I quite liked the environment there. (and how the things there are mostly cheaper as compared to Singapore.)
* It really isn't all about you my dear friend.
* True enough. Hey, if you can't be bothered, then don't be. Sometimes, I just do not understand..
* I don't know. But, I just ain't feeling the happiest that I should be, hence the reason for my quietness. Sorry girls, gimme some time.
* In a broke state now. I need a job~
* I can't help but start to reminisce.
* Results for last semester's exams are going to be released on 4th June! and it's getting nearer and nearer..
* Wan Ting would be leaving to study in University of Melbourne on 16th July and I am gonna miss her. :(
* S H A T T E R E D 7:51 PM
LOST WITHOUT YOU